Sue your association

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #77

    Key Master

    If they play stonewall with you and dilly dally and don’t get the documents you wish to see in the timeframe allowed. Go to your local court and sue the bastards. You can file a simple small claim action and collect up to $500 request that they do not fulfill. In our downloads section we have the forms and request documents you need to ask for all the documents you wish to see. The law is the law and they must provide them. Discuss these issues here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.